Allied Reliability Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Plant Engineering and Maintenance Manager
at Allied Reliability Group
Job Reference #: 4779
Job LocationUS-CO-Denver Area
- # of Openings
- Hidden (17630)
- Direct Hire
Allied Reliability is seeking a Plant Engineer/Maintenance Manager to assist with maintaining an industrial manufacturing facility.
- Direct and organize the maintenance department ensuring efficient use of resources reducing mechanical downtime, electrical downtime, and PLC oversight to properly maintaining facilities and equipment.
- Ensure an effective preventive and predictive maintenance program is in place, reducing equipment downtime and increasing equipment uptime along with operating equipment efficiency (OEE).
- Responsible for recruitment needs for the maintenance department, including interviewing, orientation, and training of new hires.
- Supervise Maintenance Supervisory staff, providing focus and feedback on performance and promoting proactive communication and updates on Maintenance goals and issues.
- Promote and maintain good relations within the maintenance staff and other groups within the site, through good communications, meetings, reconciliation of personnel issues, supporting effective Values Stream Meetings and being proactive in resolving SQCDSM issues.
- Ensure the Maintenance Department meets and maintains compliance requirements for regulatory and food safety expectations outlined in the Company Quality Procedural Elements, the USDA Standard Sanitation Operating Procedures and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points.
- Promote and enforce a safe working environment and adhere to safety expectations, practices and policies outlined in the Company Safety and Environmental Policies, including safety investigations for accident follow up.
- Work closely with other leadership team members ensuring consistency between maintenance and production, along with coordinating support groups (engineering, sanitation, CI, R&D, operations) for reliable processes, improving efficiencies, new commercialization's and effective teamwork.
- Administer fair and consistent policies, practices, and discipline where required in conjunction with Manager and Human Resources.
- Manage the Maintenance Department budget and spare parts inventory for RTE.
- Demonstrating the following competencies: problem solving, decision making, excellent results driven and execution abilities, excellent communication and leadership skills, and ability to motivate others.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or metallurigical or equivalent and 5+ years industry related experience.
- Must be well versed in CMMS, Reliability, and Root Cause Analysis.
- Proven Management skills.
- Computer skills (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, SAP).
- Demonstrated time management, organizational, teamwork and communication, and interpersonal skills. Level headed in a crisis.