Allied Reliability Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Allied Reliability Group
Job Reference #: 4780
Job LocationUS-CO-Denver Area
- # of Openings
- Direct Hire
Allied Reliability is seeking a Process Engineer to assist with maintaining an industrial manufacturing facility.
- Participate in developing the plant operating plan, including spending forecasts, cost reduction programs and safety procedures. Interpret the plant operating plan goals and objective into discrete daily operating parameters.
- Review daily operating logs, charts, and lab analytical data to maintain process within control parameters. Investigate and implement solutions for excursions.
- Study the operating data and records. Determine methods and techniques for improving safety, quality, environmental compliance, production rate, process efficiency, and economics. Develop and improve Standard Operating Procedures.
- Improve information collection, analysis and distribution.
- Train supervisors and control operators in techniques for calibration and verification of process measurements subject to drifts (ex. online analyzer).
- Plan and formulate economic justification on process improvements and provide the process engineering required for such projects.
- Fill in for the Department Superintendent as required.
- Audit and inspect operating areas on a daily basis to identify opportunities and variations that affect area performance.
- Advise and consult with operating personnel on process problems.
- Work with purchasing, vendors, and manufacturer representatives in the selection, testing, and performance of processing materials.
- Provide technical services to other plan and divisional departments in safety, quality, environmental, technical, operational and developmental efforts.
- Bachelors in Chemical Engineering or equivalent, with 2-7 years of experience in the chemical process industry.
- Knowledge of analytical and investigative techniques to anticipate and diagnose problems.
- Ability to work closely with engineers and salaried employee groups.
- Ability to supervise and direct production supervisors and hourly workers.
- Ability to perform heat and material balances.