Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Requisition ID
- Work Location
- Department / Discipline
- Finance Operations
- Position Type
- Staff / Permanent
- Professional & Technical
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Billing Specialist based in our Greeley, CO and/or Loveland, CO office.
**US Only- Authorization to work in the US permanently without sponsorship required.
- Review the initial project set-up for compliance with the Schedule of Rates and Project Notification; Confirming “Special Invoicing Requirements”.
- Reviews, edits, and processes drafts for approval; prepares final invoices for transmittal to clients.
- Submits electronic invoices to Customers via their designated electronic billing system and verify successful submissions.
- Establish working relationships with e-billing site vendors; make certain all rates are up-to-date on the sites; prepare and submit rates for approval as needed.
- Complete detailed check of data for accuracy and proper coding.
- Maintains project files on Customer billing requirements, maintains filing systems to firm policies and procedures.
- Work with Project Controllers, Project Managers, Master Data Management, Accounts Payable, Payroll, and Procurement to ensure correct invoicing to the client.
- Reviews and updates daily, monthly, and quarterly reports; performs reconciliations and adjustments.
- Be willing to assist others when necessary.
- Respond effectively to our internal clients and external Customers and follow through to completion.
- Must be able to read and interpret the many varied and sometimes complex Schedule of Rates for the various Business Unit contracts.
- Review the schedule of rates against Oracle inputted data and make sure that each job is set up in the system in accordance with contract terms.
- Assist with any special projects or assignments as required to clean up and ensure data integrity.
- Track status of invoices submitted; identify issues and work to address rejections as they arise.
- Capture processing data that enables us to eliminate process rework
Skills / Qualifications
- Provide excellent Customer and Client service and able to plan and prioritize work effectively.
- Requires excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
- Must have intermediate level skills for Excel, MS Office, Word, and Adobe
- Prefer experience operating in Oracle ERP environment
- Resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully
- Experience in Finance/Accounting a must
- Maintain confidentiality regarding Customer, Client and employee information.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- The ability to adapt to new assignments and deadlines in a fast-paced, highly demanding environment is required.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!