Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Requisition ID
- Work Location
- Department / Discipline
- Additional Work Location
- Position Type
- Staff / Permanent
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is currently seeking a Recruitment Specialist who is consultative and professional, and who possesses technical recruiting experience with a strong preference for engineering consulting or commercial construction experience. This is a very hand - on, high energy position requiring an individual to be extremely motivated and results - driven.
The successful candidate, with the assistance of Senior Recruiters, will be responsible for ownership of the full lifecycle recruitment process ‘cradle to grave’ for the assigned positions. This would include but not be limited to job description content, candidate attraction, candidate sourcing, scheduling interviews, offer negotiations and closing. Candidate should be a dynamic, self - motivated, recruiter with the ability to multitask efficiently.
This position can support any of our core businesses including Environment & Infrastructure Solutions, Process & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Oil & Gas. Although each recruiter manages his / her own desk in different locations across North America, we are part of a bigger HR team who is very closely connected.
Denver, CO; Nashville, TN; Philadelphia, PA; or Kennesaw, GA preferred
- Manage all aspects of the recruiting process for the assigned positions while servicing multiple Hiring Managers daily and using various strategies to recruit candidates
- Build and maintain network of potential passive and active candidates through networking; and, conduct in - depth interviews and assessments of potential candidates
- Maintain accurate and well - ordered documentation on all candidates, searches and recruiting activities and accurate utilization of ATS according to standards
- Work cooperatively with all members of the Recruiting team to develop and implement plans and activities
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers to create a partnership that produces results and builds credibility
Skills / Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting; Agency recruiting experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or related field preferred
- Proficient in utilizing an ATS for sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- Must have experience in the recruiting lifecycle components to include sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, offer negotiations and closing
- Ability to develop a working relationship with hiring managers that eventually will result into leveraging recruiting experience to influence hiring decisions
- It is strongly preferred that candidates be experienced in recruitment in the following market sectors:
- Environment & Infrastructure
- Process & Energy
- Mining & Minerals
- Oil & Gas
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com?
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!