Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Project Controls Specialist
- Requisition ID
- Work Location
- Department / Discipline
- Project Control
- Position Type
- Staff / Permanent
- Professional & Technical
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently seeking a Senior Project Controls Specialist to support our Pipelines Group that performs construction projects for pipelines. This position will provide project planning, scheduling, cost tracking, and project financial support for these projects.
Primary duties will be preparing and maintaining project schedules, tracking cost, performing earned value analysis, working with project managers to prepare estimate to complete, and other project controls related activities. Other duties may include assisting in the preparation and revision of corporate project controls and project management procedures.
Job Location: Loveland, CO
- Utilize project management systems to update and manage project budgets, commitments, expenditures and forecasts
- Developing WBS and project coding structures using Primavera software
- Developing and maintaining cost loaded schedules for both design and construction related projects
- Conduct project performance analysis using earned value techniques
- Support reporting requirements for invoice submittals and monthly status reports
- Maintain project budget and forecast spending plans
- Downloading and analyzing project expenditures, commitments, and invoicing data
- Provide proposal support to include schedules, reports, cost analysis, and other Primavera supporting functions
- Utilize in house proprietary project controls software and applications
Skills / Qualifications
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or other related discipline
- 5 + years project controls/cost-schedule experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Access
- Proficiency with Primavera
- Strong interpersonal skills, creative solution and problem solving skills
- Willing to travel on an as needed basis
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com?
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!