American Express Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Care Professional, Premium Merchant France
at American Express Company
You'll do more than the expected. You'll do the unexpected.
Would you like to work providing support to our highest billing European merchants? Do you like working in a multicultural, fast paced environment? If you speak French and English, and you are passionate about customer service, and looking to develop your career within American Express, then Premium merchant servicing is for you.
The merchant Premium Servicing looks after the operational requests and relationships for some of our largest and most prestigious Merchant accounts across EMEA.
This position is to predominantly cover our French Premium Merchant base, providing a premium service to both Merchants and Client Managers.
- Deliver consistently strong service by having a Customer First mindset, reinforcing our brand value in every interaction and channel.
- Speak positively to enhance awareness of the Merchant Value Proposition and to support the brand, all within the Relationship Care® ethos
- Work closely with our Client Manager colleagues in France, maintaining, nurturing and growing these relationships
- Investigate and resolve disputed transactions in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide extraordinary Relationship Care® to large merchants by accurately and efficiently completing merchant requests
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value and loyalty
- Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality
American Express are pleased to offer a competitive international relocation package. Details and conditions will be shared on application.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent (fluent) written & spoken French & English (additional Language spoken an advantage)
- Customer service experience with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building, and creative problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated resiliency in a fast paced metric driven environment
- Eager to find customized solutions and demonstrated organizational skills
- Strong analytical and collaboration skills
- Proven time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi task, flexibility and able to work with strict deadline
- Proven ability to be self-directed with excellent follow through
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of internal clients
- Demonstrates the ability to improve processes
- Ability to leverage relationships and work across the organization to resolve servicing concerns driven by other internal departments
- Ability to Investigate and resolve disputed transactions in a timely and efficient manner
- Strong knowledge on MI (Merchant Interactive platform) is highly beneficial
- Merchant Services knowledge a distinct advantage
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.