Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Global Account Manager, Denver, CO
Anixter is seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated Strategic Account Manager to join our team. The role of the Strategic Account Manager is to create new business at named accounts by directly selling into these accounts and by developing and leading both the strategy and execution plans for growing Anixter’s business. Additionally, the Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for coordinating the involvement of all necessary Anixter personnel who have local, national and global support responsibilities for these customers.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Provide tactical and strategic leadership related to an overall complex global account strategy implementation.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including local outside sales reps, engineering and management resources, in order to manage large projects and meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives within assigned accounts.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Work effectively with others in a team based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Sales skills including, but not limited to business plan development, execution, forecasting, professional presentation capabilities, sales cycle management, negotiation and closing skills
- Bachelor's degree in a related major is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite of tools, including PowerPoint and OneNote
- Self-motivation, drive, persistence and enthusiasm
Our founders developed the Blue Book more than 40 years ago to present the beliefs and ethos that define our business style. While we have grown and changed dramatically since we were established in 1957, one thing has remained constant: our commitment to the values presented in the Blue Book. You can review The Blue Book here.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.