Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Associate, Denver, CO
Come Join the Market Leader!
We're looking for a Warehouse Associate to work at our distribution center in Denver, Colorado
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Must be absolutely committed to follow through on service commitments
- Self-directed, motivated and goal oriented
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Quick learner, thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Forklift experience preferred
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
The right candidate will have experience in a customer service-oriented workplace and an excellent attendance record. We are looking for people who are committed to consistent performance in a great workplace.
Our warehouse is a clean, comfortable environment. We will give you the training you need to be successful in our systems and processes. Anixter offers competitive compensation and a benefits package with medical, dental and two retirement plans, including a matched 401
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Anixter is a Fortune 500 company, and the world's leading supplier of products used to connect voice, video, data, security systems, specialty electrical and electronic wire and cable for building construction, industrial maintenance and original equipment manufacturing, as well as the leader in providing fasteners and C-class components to OEMs and production lines.
Learn why Anixter can be a great fit for your career at www.anixter.com/careers