Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Consultant, Executive Compensation, Rewards Solutions
Aon Is Looking For a Senior Consultant, Executive Compensation, Rewards Solutions
Radford, part of Aon's Rewards Solutions, is the industry leader, providing advice and benchmarking to technology and life sciences companies to address their toughest HR and rewards challenges: attracting, engaging and retaining talent. Their advisors provide industry-specific expertise, applying an analytical approach that integrates market data, trends and our experience in working with nearly 2,000 companies – from Global 1000 firms to start-ups – to balance the needs of executives, employees and shareholders. Their advice is customized to their client's unique situation to ensure rewards programs are not just competitive - but can be a competitive advantage.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Senior Compensation Consultant for our Executive Compensation Consulting practice. In this role, you are refining and applying your knowledge of compensation design and implementation practices to deliver high quality and effective client solutions. You will lead projects with minimum direction from more experienced consultants and/or serve as a team member for larger, more complex client engagements. In this role, you will be primarily delivering billable client work but will support selling efforts and be a part of proposal teams.
- Serve as intermediary between Account Manager (Partners), junior staff resources (Analyst-Consultant) and Client
- Manage client projects from start to finish, translating client needs into analysis and design recommendations across topics such as executive compensation, board of director compensation, incentive plan design, equity guidelines
- Manage projects within agreed upon timeline and within budget
- Review and be accountable for all methodology / analysis / output on each staffed project
- Provide regular guidance and developmental feedback to junior staff
- Develop summary reports including findings and recommendations
- Interface and co-deliver presentations to client
- Assist in overseeing key areas of firm research
- Assist in new business/firm development activities (e.g., speeches, white papers, etc.)
- Assist in day-to-day management of the Waltham office
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 5+ years of compensation or related experience with external consulting experience required
- Executive compensation experience required
- Technology and/or Life Sciences industry experience preferred
- Strong quantitative background and skill set
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to synthesize and communicate large amounts of data into key findings and identify related business issues
- Have an “eye for detail,” while not losing focus of the bigger picture
- Confidence to present and defend methodology / recommendations to C-level and Board of Directors audience
- Leadership experience in terms of mentoring or developing peers and/or junior team members
- Experience of working effectively within teams (professionally or otherwise)
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple complex projects in fast-pace, loosely-structured and deadline-oriented environment
- Maturity to operate independently, yet maintain open communication with team members on changing landscape/priorities
- Track record of success in terms of historical performance rating and/or utilization (billable hours / total hours)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus in Finance, Economics, Statistics or Mathematics. Other majors will also be considered.
What makes Rewards Solutions unique?
Rewards Solutions empowers the world's most accomplished organizations to hire, retain and engage the amazing people they need to achieve extraordinary success. We also empower our colleagues for success through top-notch formal training; invaluable on-the-job experiences, including immediate and direct contact with clients; a flat organizational hierarchy that allows for fast communication, collaboration and decision-making; and the global resources of Aon. We look for individuals who are inclusive, responsive, agile, work fast, and over-deliver – all while having fun and maintaining a sense of humor.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.