Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Engages in the continual improvement and maintenance of our quality program, including adherence to API Q1 and ISO 9001 requirements. Implements and maintains all aspects of the Quality Management system, while leading quality standards across our manufacturing and sales operations teams.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Leads and participates in complaint investigations, failure analysis of returned products
- Perform internal audits; generate audit reports and follow-up on audit observations.
- Ensures that corrective and preventive actions are defined, implemented and verified.
- Manages quality awareness and provide quality training to new and current employees.
- Reviews and maintains product drawings, certifications, and specifications.
- Conducts and develops review processes for vendor evaluations.
- Develops and implements work instructions aligned with quality processes.
- Ensures adherence to industry standards for the manufacture & assembly of product at our facilities and sales field offices.
- Prepares and delivers reports to management on status of quality management systems.
- Conducts research projects as required by management
- Supervises quality department staff to ensure efficient operation of the quality management systems.
- Applies and enforces API Q1 and ISO 9001:2015 to internal quality systems and processes.
- Assigns work to team members; provides guidance and feedback for team members in accomplishing tasks and goals; sets expectations and clarifies responsibilities.
- Knows and enforces compliance with all safety policies and procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present, persuade, and collaborate at the leadership level.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent supplier management skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
- Five or more years of relevant experience.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry required.
- Possess extensive knowledge of industry standards, API Q1 and ISO 9001.
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen and Six Sigma principles.
Required Education, Licensing, and Certifications:
- Four year college or university degree in Business or related field or equivalent education and/or experience.