Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Team Manager, Branch Operations - OtB
at Apria Healthcare
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Location : Location
- US-CO-Colorado Springs
- Full/Part Time
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Apria Healthcare’s mission is to improve the quality of life for our patients at home. We are looking for empathetic, thoughtful and compassionate people, to meet the needs of our patients. Already an industry leader in healthcare services, we provide home respiratory services and select medical equipment to help our patients sleep better, breathe better, heal faster, and thrive longer.
Team Managers will supervise full-time/part-time employees who are in contact with our patients and customers in person and via email, phone, live chat and other methods. Most importantly, this position provides guidance and leadership for staff to ensure employees are achieving customer happiness through effective communication, problem solving, and efficient processes. Key responsibilities for creating a positive, employee-centric environment include:
- Creating an inspiring team atmosphere with an open communication culture.
- Setting clear team goals.
- Motivating team members to perform their best.
- Listening to team members’ feedback and resolving any issues or conflicts.
- Recognizing high performance and reward accomplishments.
- Encouraging creativity.
- Suggesting and organizing team-building activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines.
- Oversee day-to-day operation.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Perform quality checks on individual work performance, identify training needs, and provide coaching.
- Ensures team members complete order processing using current tools, processes and technology.
- Oversees engagement of patients and referral sources in order status, ensuring timely follow-up as needed.
- Responsible for front desk reception area and the supervision of Branch Coordinators.
- May assist in implementing new policies and programs.
- May assist Sales when necessary to maintain contact with major accounts and key referral sources within branch territory.
- Performs other duties as required.
- This position supervises all direct reports of the department and is responsible for the performance management, hiring, and discipline of direct reports within the department.
- Provides direction and guidance in work assignments.
- Provides timely coaching and feedback to staff.
- Ensures work assignments are completed accurately, efficiently and timely.
Minimum Required Qualifications
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Education and/or Experience
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor.
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics.
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel.
- Degree in management or training in team leading is a plus.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Decision-making skills.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Professional Designations
- Intermediate skills in Access, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, Word
- English (reading, writing, verbal)
- Intermediate level mathematical proficiency, with a strong ability to understand, interpret and develop spreadsheet data.
This is a stationary position that requires frequent sitting or standing, repetitive wrist motions, grasping, speaking, listening, close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus. It also may require occasional lifting, carrying, walking, climbing, kneeling, bending/stooping, twisting, pulling/pushing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching above the shoulder. This position also may require the occasional lifting of equipment up to 50 lbs.
The essential duties and responsibilities, physical requirements, and work environment described above are representative of those typically required for this position but may vary depending on staffing and business needs at specific locations. The inclusion or omission of a specific duty or physical requirement is, therefore, not determinative of whether that function is essential to a specific individual’s position. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to assist or enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
As an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare is committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal access to employment opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Apria Healthcare shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and Vet