Arrow Stage Lines
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Arrow Stage Lines
We have an immediate opening for a Maintenance/Shop Helper. The person in this position will assist with a variety of tasks that could include general labor duties, helping with parts inventory, running parts, washing and detailing motorcoaches, maintaining supplies at efficient levels, shop and facility housekeeping, and other duties as necessary. This position can develop and grow into more advanced responsibilities as job performance dictates.
Arrow Stage Lines is the premier charter bus company in America. Arrow Stage Lines is family owned and has been in the charter bus rental and service business since 1928. We charter buses for all kinds of groups including VIPs, businesses, travel agencies, sports teams, schools, civic groups, weddings, churches, and conventions, just to name a few.
We are one of the largest privately held charter bus companies in the United States, with a network of charter bus service facilities across the nation. This gives Arrow the ability to serve both local markets and nationwide clients.
- Washing and detailing motorcoaches and other company vehicles
- Assist with general building and grounds maintenance responsibilities
- Assist with parts inventory and/or running parts as needed
- May assist diesel techs with servicing responsibilities of equipment
- Insuring shop supplies are maintained at appropriate levels, and placing orders when necessary
- Assist with keeping the shop in top shape, including cleanliness, in order and running in an efficient manner
- Assist with general housekeeping in the office building
- Must be mechanically inclined, familiar with general tools and how to operate them efficiently and safely
- Having personal hand tools is a plus
- Must have dependable attendance and be reliable
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions, and safety rules
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and be on feet all day
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Must pass a physical, back screen and drug test
- Must be able to work in a shop environment and also outside when needed
- Must have good communication skills and customer service skills
- Experience driving big equipment/vehicles is preferred and a CDL (with a clean record) is a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license, with clean driving record, and ability to be insured on company insurance policy.
- Minimum of one year general light maintenance or labor experience required
- Solid work history with dependable attendance
- Experience with building maintenance a plus
- High school Diploma or equivalent