Risk Placement Services, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Risk Placement Services, Inc
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., one of the world's largest insurance brokers, provides a full range of retail and wholesale property/casualty (P/C) brokerage and alternative risk transfer services globally, as well as employee benefit brokerage, consulting, and actuarial services in the United States. We also offer claims and information management, risk control consulting, and appraisal services to clients around the world.
Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc. is the U.S. retail property/casualty brokerage division of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Our advisors specialize by industry and coverage types—developing solutions uniquely tailored to individual client requirements. We deliver a full range of insurance and risk management products and services, including traditional and loss-sensitive coverages, captives, alternative risk solutions, and financial products to clients around the world. For additional information, please refer to Career Opportunities with Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
List of Essential Duties:
- Develops and acquires new business revenue through sales to new and existing clients with emphasis on small to mid-size companies with high revenue.
- Provides service to clients according to their needs, retaining them as clients.
- Participates in team sales situations with other producers and support personnel.
- May manage overall client relationships and is supported by day-to-day account management.
- Assists, educates and develops other staff members in new client sales situations and existing client service requirements.
- Applies industry technologies to new sales, additional sales to existing clients and account service.
- Provides direction in account transfer situations.
- Prepares and implements an individual business plan and production budget.
- Develops and maintains interdivision/intercompany relationships consistent with our corporate culture.
- Bachelor's degree, 1 year related experience, and appropriate insurance licensing required OR;
- Bachelor's degree, participation in Gallagher's Sales Internship Program (GSIP), and appropriate insurance licensing required OR;
- High School Diploma/GED and 6 years experience with appropriate insurance licensing required.
- Professional certification preferred (CEBS, CPCU, CIC or ARM)
Acts independently with minimal direction
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
U.S. Eligibility Requirements (Standard for all U.S. Positions)
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the U.S. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H, or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization.
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.