Ascend HR Corp
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Surgical Tech | Evenings | Vail Health
at Ascend HR Corp
Vail Health is Hiring for an Experienced OR/Surgical Technician
Featured video: Eddie Talks About the Team He Works With In the Operating Room at Vail Health
About the Position: Surgical Tech | Fulltime | Evenings
The Surgical Unit at Vail Health
Featured video: Jaclyn and Kristine Talk About Working at Vail Health
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) Retirement plan
- Generous PTO
- Tuition and childcare reimbursement
- Employee dependent scholarships
- Student loan forgiveness program
- Payroll deduction for ski passes and discounted gym memberships
- Corporate volunteer program
- Employee wellness program
- Professional development opportunities and funds
- Diversity training
- Fun volunteer opportunities, such as Pink Vail
- Evenings - 40H/week
- 1 year of experience as an OR Technician in a Hospital setting
- Current Surgical Technologist certification in the state of Colorado
- Current BLS certification
About Vail Health
Vail Health is a nonprofit community health care system that serves patients and guests from around the world. Locally governed and operated by a volunteer board of directors, Vail Health includes a 56-bed hospital, along with numerous other services and access points, and is accredited by the Joint Commission. Vail Health is the only health care system in Colorado to have been named in “150 top places to work in healthcare | 2019” by Becker’s Hospital Review.
Vail Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
#surgicaltech #surgicaltechnician #ortech #vailhealth #vailhealthhospital #vail #vailCO #colorado