Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Jeep Adventure Guide
at Aspen Snowmass
The city of Aspen at our front door, Aspen Mountain at our back door. And in between, a gathering place for the free-spirited. We're proud of our 5 Stars and 5 Diamonds -- hospitality is our passion. From our kitchens to our cellars, with their 20,000 bottles of wine, from the Concierges in our lobby to the Concierges on our mountains, and from family adventure to après ski, this hotel is, guests have said, "the Aspen of Aspen."
Guides and provides information about Roaring Fork Valley area with guests on back roads or 4X4 roads. Responsible for transportation, equipment and supplies using The Little Nell vehicles. Provides knowledgeable, interpretive commentary of the land, the environment and the history. Guides must enjoy spending time with multiple guests in conditions that require excellent teaching, communication and guest service skills.
Essential Functions of the Job:
• Conducts jeep guided trips
• Cleans assigned vehicle and equipment
• Specific knowledge of the Roaring Fork area history and wildlife.
• To ensure safety of guests and vessels
• Current CPR and First Aid
Education, Experience & Skills:
• Ability to drive on back roads or 4X4 roads
• Valid driver's license
• Communication skills; to entertain and inform
• Knowledge of area
• Knowledge of safety, emergency and life saving procedures
• Knowledge of weather patterns
• Knowledge of company policies and procedures
• Clear driving record
Physical Requirements of the position include:
• Able to bend, twist, and lift up to 50 lbs. simultaneously and repeatedly
• Able to work outdoors in variable weather, including rain, sleet, snow, direct sunlight