Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Temporary Executive Assistant - The Little Nell
at Aspen Snowmass
General assistance in all administrative and guest relations related duties.
Essential Functions of the Job
• Provides secretarial and administrative duties.
• Receives, directs or determines action required on all telephone inquires, independently handling whenever possible.
• Establishes and maintains Executive Office files including a trace file system and subsequent follow-up activities.
• Acts as a liaison between the General Manager and employee related inquiries.
• Manages guest recognition program, coordinating appropriate paperwork, personal notes, and maintaining the return guest amenity files (see detailed description below).
• Makes reservations and follows-up for guests and employees.
• Manages Room trade program for employees.
• Prepares monthly report of guest comments and updates guest history as needed as well as follow up on employee program.
• Maintains office supplies and equipment as well as premise in a neat and orderly manner.
• Prepares Christmas guest amenity program.
• Handles any special projects or assignments required by the General Manager and the Assistant General Manager.
• Manages gift certificate program, processing, filing and issuing of both complimentary and paid certificates.
• Conducts oneself in an ethical and exemplary manner, which encourages like manners of conduct.
• Forwards routine donation requests to ASC Legal department.
• Any other duties as assigned.
Daily Job Duties Include:
• Advises General Manager of guest’s comments and complaints.
• Reports to work on time and in a neatly groomed and acceptable manner as outlined in the employee handbook.
• Complies with all policies and procedures for the Administrative and General Department, The Little Nell, and Aspen Skiing Company.
• Is familiar with hotel fire and safety procedures. Assists in emergency and security procedures as directed by management.
• Determines and coordinate daily amenity forms, welcome notes.
• Updates Guest History program with new information on repeat guests.
• Greets regular return guests in the absence of the General Manager.
• Checks all suite arrivals to ensure proper placement of amenity and room set up.
• Controls and distributes gift certificate program.
• Manages VIP visitation program for the residences at Little Nell.
Weekly Duties Include:
• Prepares and distributes Staff and Planning Committee meeting minutes.
• Publishes weekly manager’s schedule.
• Prepares complimentary gift certificates, ASC forms.
• Prepares weekly comments for Parent Company report.
• Attends and documents Department Head meetings.
• Attends weekly Rooms meetings regarding arriving guest needs.
Monthly Duties Include:
• Updates guest response data (letters, comment forms) survey.
Bi-annual Duties Include:
• Reviews/updates guest amenity program with General Manager.
• Conducts twice yearly: file purge.
• Assists GM and Asst. G.M. in annual operating and capital budget preparation as required.
• Distributes and controls employee passes for the annual F&W Classic
• Distributes and controls complimentary foot pass program
• Monitors and prepares leases for retail display window tenants.
Physical requirements of the position include:
• Standing, sitting, reaching, lifting, typing, speaking and listening.
Education, Experience, Skills
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• College degree preferred.
• Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant.
• Previous hospitality industry experience and exposure.
• Strong typing skills.
• Computer knowledge required, specifically Microsoft word and Excel.