Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Turndown Attendant - Residences at The Little Nell
at Aspen Snowmass
Ski-in-ski out. Five-Star, Five-Diamond, Little Nell service. The Silver Queen Gondola and Ajax Patio at your front door. You can’t get much closer to the center of the Aspen life. Residences at The Little Nell are privately owned, but available by the week or the month. You have a dedicated hospitality and Concierge team and 24-hour room service. Want a home? You have all that and a gourmet kitchen too. At The Residences, you have a magnificent rooftop pool and water garden, gym and yoga studio, private decks or furnished balcony, and heaven on earth.
The turndown attendant will provide turn down guest service to meet with the Residences at The Little Nell standards.
Essential Functions of the Job:
• Will provide turn down service for up to 15 Residences
• Tidy up the room according to Residences standards
• It may be possible that a complete turn down service may be given when the guest requires it as well as return to give service should the privacy sign be placed on door
• Turn down the bed; remove everything after turn down the bed; place candy and message on the pillow
• The lights next to the bed should be turned on and the music station on the television turned on
• Leave T.V. remote on the nightstand
• Make sure that the alarm clock is off
• Secure the balcony door and close the window drapes
• Check for guest clothing that may need to be folded
• Check all the glasses for cleaning and replace the coasters as needed
• Clean the bathroom, replace towels and bathroom mats, check the amenities and replenish if needed
Additional Job Duties:
• Be prepared for other necessary requests that the guest may have; an example- a request for a rollaway bed, baby crib, blanket, shoe shine etc.
• Make managers aware of guest comments and complaints
• Report to work in a neatly groomed and acceptable manner as outlined in the employee handbook
• Report to shift on time, comply with all policies and procedures for the housekeeping department, The Residences at The Little Nell, and Aspen Skiing Company.
• All the chemicals to clean rooms and other areas must be used the proper way per housekeeping instructions
• Is familiar with hotel fire and safety procedures
• Assist in emergency and security procedures as directed by Management
• Complete tasks and projects delegated by your manager and assist other departments as business volumes and staff levels demand
• Has friendly and polite attitude towards guest and co-workers
• Must adhere to all hotel policies and procedures, attend all scheduled meetings and perform other tasks asked by Management
• Ability to work 20 to 25 hours per week, weekends and holidays
• Must be detail-oriented and like to clean
Education, Experience & Skills:
• Some previous cleaning experience preferred
• Ability to write and read basic Spanish
• Ability to speak Basic English preferred
Physical Requirements of the position include
• Ability to lift 30 pounds