Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Proposal Manager-Federal (A/E)
SNC-Lavalin's Atkins business was ranked as the world's 3rd largest global design firm by ENR in 2018 with nearly 55,000 employees worldwide. We have the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
SNC-Lavalin Atkins business seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our Denver, CO team as a Proposal Manager.
The proposal manager has the responsibility of managing all phases of the company's proposal process and oversees all proposal activities to develop RFP-compliant, competitive, and quality marketing materials, proposals, statements of qualification, and presentations.
- Work involves knowledgeable application of quality control as well as standard procedures and criteria to the coordination of proposals which are of critical importance to the firm.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or related major, plus four years' experience within the firm or in a similar technical/marketing environment. Without a degree, fourteen years of relevant experience is required in addition to appropriate knowledge and skills leading proposals in the industry.
- Experience leading pursuit responses – the larger and more complex, the more experience required.
- Experience managing teams to deliver by established deadlines.
- Strategic thinker; has understanding of how to develop winning content.
- Leading strategy and preparing proposals within the federal industry (e.g., Department of Homeland Security, Department of Defense).
- Understanding of A-E and project management industry standards and disciplines.
- Excellent communication, leadership, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, motivate professional staff, and lead teams.
- Strong grammar, spelling, composition, and proofreading abilities.
- Job requires detail orientation and the ability to multi-task and work under the pressure of a deadline-driven environment with a high consequence of error (which may result in the loss of considerable revenue to the firm).
- Computer skills required and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Vision Deltek, and other software programs.
- Can translate abstract ideas or narrative text into graphical concepts to illustrate concepts more effectively.
- Works independently, yet functions effectively as a member of a team.
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy.
Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.