Boulder Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Medical Assistants (Part-Time / Family Practice)
at Boulder Medical Center
Do you enjoy working with friendly and helpful people in a positive work environment? Are you ready to embrace a career as a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) that offers a variety of learning opportunities? Are you looking to make a positive impact on peoples' lives in our community?
Consider a career in the medical field as a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) at Boulder Medical Center (BMC). We're an independent, multi-specialty, outpatient network of providers and staff dedicated to engaging our patients in high-quality, compassionate health care. For nearly 70 years, BMC has been locally owned and operated, providing exceptional medical care to patients across the northwestern Front Range and surrounding communities. This unique business model is why many of our employees come and stay!
SUMMARY - Certified Medical Assistant (CMA):
BMC is currently seeking an experienced Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) for a part-time Family Practice (working 24 hours per week; working full days on Mondays and Wednesdays, and rotates about every six weeks a full working day on Fridays and a half working day on Saturday mornings).
- Supports the provider in a variety of patient care duties and performs related clerical duties in accordance with the area assigned
- Rooms patients, collects vitals and records all medical information in the patient’s EMR
- Prepares exam rooms for provider’s use, collects specimens, administers and documents all prescribed, OTC medication and drug samples per protocols
- Maintains equipment and medical supplies
- Performs administrative/clerical duties such as filing, phone calls, and faxing