Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Automotive Buyer/ Inspector
at AutoSource Nation
- 12-Apr-2019 to 11-Jun-2019 (MST)
- Denver, CO, USA
- Full Time
What's your ambition?
- Can you envision yourself in an organization that's redefining an industry?
- Do you believe in giving maximum effort to achieve career paths with opportunities to learn vital roles and skills?
- Are you striving for meaningful work in a high-growth, promote-from-within organization?
- Do you seek internal satisfaction by serving others?
- Do you enjoy being in an achievement oriented position?
Yes! We share your drive.
We would like to introduce you to AutoSource
- A company who is challenging the business as usual mentality of the auto industry.
- Together we will collaborate to identify opportunities that will empower your creation of a personal career path.
- We believe that each employee needs meaning in their job to allow them to grow.
- Our customers are our number one priority. We are looking for individuals who are motivated through helping others.
- AutoSource believes a fun and fulfilling lifestyle is key to retaining the best talent. We want your work to be fun!
Job clarity and realistic expectations of what you can expect as a Buyer Inspector.
Our Vehicle Inspection Specialists are the face of our company. They're the first people our suppliers/vendors meet when we come to get to get their vehicle inspected, and the last person our suppliers/vendors shake hands with once we've come to an agreement. In previous lives, they were trustworthy automotive technicians who could build a car from the ground up and believed in nothing but top-quality workmanship. They know a ton about cars, and love to talk about them. But instead of being know-it-alls, they act like teachers, explaining to our suppliers/vendors what they need to know in a way they can understand. They have boundless energy and work tirelessly to ensure suppliers/vendors get nothing but the best. Our inspectors are meticulous. Nothing gets by them. And they choose to treat our suppliers/vendors, and their cars, with great care, because it makes them happy.
Sources, establishes and maintains relationships with salvage title, vehicle rebuilders, auctions and various sources for the purpose of purchasing vehicles that meet AutoSource requirements.
- Cold Call into potential rebuilders to schedule meetings.
- Monitors used automobile market for trends in vehicle values.
- Meet with Rebuilders and attend auctions to buy cars that meet AutoSource requirements.
- Maintains ongoing customer relations with Rebuilders and Auction Personnel.
- Travel to out of market Rebuilders is required from 50% - 75% of the time.
- Move cars from the designated customer drop off into and out of the staging area safely for repair
- Diagnose and Identify root cause concerns as discussed with the customer.
- Test drive to verify concerns with the vehicle as necessary
- Complete a multi-point inspection to identify all other repairs needed, only recommending repairs actually needed
- Work with Rebuilders and AutoSource Personnel to correctly identify mechanical repairs needed as well as items found on the multi-point inspection to create parts and labor estimates for repair.
- Record performance and vehicle related data
- Test drive and inspect repaired vehicle to ensure that the problem(s) have been completely fixed
- Perform a complete post-repair inspection for quality, safety and reliability
- Communicate any failed items during quality control inspections
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area
- Maintain the shop and service area for cleanliness
- Perform other duties as required
Enjoy the rewards and benefits.
Compensation: Great competitive pay! Base plus uncapped commissions! Average first year for Buyer/Inspector is $50-75K. With a clear path to $100K+
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer sponsored retirement plan, wellness, One of the best Paid Time Off policies in the industry!
Schedule: Enjoy a 5-day week with Sundays always off.
Future: We're the fastest growing independent dealers in the country. We have just opened our 8th dealership and are preparing for continued growth. So why not grow with us. We have a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn't a job. It's a career.
Skills / Requirements
Keys to success.
- Automotive buying experience required
- Between 3 to 10 years of experience in the workforce
- must be polite, professional, energetic and presentable, with strong communication, organization and customer service skills
- Face-to-face sales/customer service related experience in industries like retail and hospitality
- Thirst for career development and continuous learning
- Valid driver's license, a clean driving record, and the ability to pass a drug test and a background check