Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Avacend, Inc.
Job Reference #: 3906
Look for a candidate with the following minimum qualifications:
- 2 years of hands-on experience configuring Cisco routers using BGP and EIGRP routing protocols
- 2 years of hands-on experience configuring Cisco switches to support spanning trees, vlans, trunking and SVIs
- 1 year of hands-on experience managing Cisco wireless lan controllers (WLC) and wireless access points (WAPs)
- Able to configure Cisco network devices to support quality of service (QoS) for VoIP and data services
- Able to perform network packet captures for troubleshooting and detailed analysis
- Able to create documentation and network diagrams
- Able to troubleshoot network layer 1 physical issue related to cabling, data jacks, patch panels
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of IP schema and network subnetting