Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Programmer Analyst/Application Software Developer RQS 2018-650
at Avacend, Inc.
The Governor’s Office of Information Technology is a consolidated IT service provider for the State of Colorado. Technical support is provided to the various state agencies. A partner agency, the Department of Health Care Policy and Financing uses an application known DDD Web, or Developmental Disabilities Web. The system is an in-house development over a twenty-five years ago now requires upgrade to support system functionality and stability.
This position will assist the lead developer in successfully configuring the SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 on the new server to ensure a key migration is complete and successful.
In addition this position will assist with migrating the database from MS SQL 2008 R2 standard to MS SQL 2016 Enterprise.
The successful candidate will have:
- 4 years experience in Business Objects including version 4.1
- 5 years experience in designing and deploying the BO Universe.
- 7 years experience in Report Design.
- 7 years experience in MS SQL.
- Experience with data migrations.
- Ability work independently and without significant guidance
- Be onsite Monday through Friday 8-5pm
- Speak clearly and communicate with customers
The application will have documented experience and success in the following:
- Configuring SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1
- Upgrading Business Objects to version 4.1.
- Understanding of TOMCAT configuration, including security.
- Experience with BusinessObjects XI R2 SP2.
- Creating detailed documentation on all steps taken for installation of software, config file and environment modifications, etc.
- Modifying screen code as needed using C#.
- Experience with Google AppMaker would also be preferred.