Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Avacend, Inc.
SCRUM MASTER JOB DESCRIPTION
Scrum Master is responsible for monitoring the scrum processes and scrum meetings. The Scrum Master increases the team efficiency, motivates the team, and advocates for changes that will ensure quality and timeliness.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Experience as a Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.