Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Six Sigma Black Belt Process Consultant
at Avacend, Inc.
- Employ Six Sigma Black Belt methodology and analytics into assigned projects.
- Analyze business processes in order to support more efficient decision making and operations.
- Identify process gaps and organizational inefficiencies using six sigma process improvement methodologies.
- Document business process solutions using industry standard flowcharting and documentation conventions in the form of service requests, requirements and specification documents, business process modeling
- Develop and implement quantitative and qualitative methods for measuring the impact of process improvement
- Prepare and present proposals, and business cases.
- Successfully plan and manage multiple medium-to-large projects of significant magnitude in terms of complexity, cost, time-constraints, internal and external staffing, to completion.
- Provide direction and leadership to project teams including assignment of individual responsibilities, tasks, and technical functions while supporting the Agile processes and self-organizing teams
- Identify and manage risks and issues.
- Prepare and present project deliverables including project management plans, schedules, risk management plans, status reports, budget plans, quality management plans, communication plans, work breakdown structures, and resource breakdown structures.
- Manage relationships with project sponsors, team members, stakeholders and vendors as necessary.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
Experience building collaborative working relationships with executives, customers, service managers, teams, and individuals.
- Strategic thinker with a strong grasp of emerging technology, social media, digital, and mobile trends.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of (3) three years, experience in full time project management and process improvement work, or equivalent. Prefer a major in computer science, information systems, information technology, software engineering, business, or project management and (5) years of experience or more.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Highly Preferred.
- One or more of the following also preferred: Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- This position will directly support the Digital Transformation Manager and the Project Management Office Manager in the identification, analysis and business relationship management efforts.
- Strong interpersonal skills will be beneficial in daily execution of work.
- Chance for conversion and/or extension
Communication skills both verbal and written
Consolidation planning and management
Integration planning and strategy
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (ERP)
Six Sigma Black Belt