Balfour Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Balfour Senior Living
|Department:||Marketing & Sales|
|Location:||Louisville , CO|
Situated at the base of the Rocky Mountains, in Louisville, Colorado, Balfour's Louisville, CO retirement communities enjoy no fewer than 300 days of sunshine a year—the perfect backdrop for Balfour's Boulder County campus. With comfortable elegant environments and the amenities of a fine resort, our Louisville retirement communities are the perfect place to enjoy a life in motion. Balfour’s experienced staff is trained in providing the support needed by each resident to assist them in living an independent life.
In this role, you will actively manage relationships with prospective residents and their families utilizing a team relationship selling approach. By maintaining a thorough knowledge of Balfour’s continuum of products and services, as well as competitor information, market conditions, and through the use of our customer relations management database, you will meet and exceed monthly and annual sales and occupancy goals.
Balfour employees enjoy a comprehinsive health, dental and vision care program, a generous amount of paid time off and lucrative bonus program.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet or exceed monthly company/community sales standards.
- Primary focus on “sales zone” activities including face-to-face, voice-to-voice, creative follow up and purposeful planning for effective execution.
- Respond to telephone inquiries, remotely and in real time where possible, and conduct walk-in and scheduled tours with prospective residents or interested parties.
- Accurately maintain the community’s database by collecting and entering information about new inquiries and referral sources and recording consistent and appropriate follow up communication with inquiries, prospective residents and referral source contacts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential referral sources and conduct on-going field visits.
- Qualify all current and potential referral sources, effectively matching our services to their needs, thus maximizing referral potential.
- Research and maintain current information on local competition and new services and competitors entering the marketplace.
- Accurately track move-ins, move-outs, transfers and quantity vs. quality of referral activity, determining appropriate follow up actions.
- As necessary, assist the team in completing the necessary move-in paperwork ensuring a smooth transition for the resident and acting in compliance with company policies and appropriate State Licensing regulations.
- Provide regional management with necessary paperwork and reports to actively monitor sales efforts.
- Attend and participate in core Balfour sales training events and maximize techniques to grow census/revenue.
- Provide opportunities for greater community members and prospects to visit and tour the community by promoting appropriate special events.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Expertise in “relationship selling” and a demonstrated ability to close
- Experience with motivational interviewing techniques preferred
- Must demonstrate competence in the following areas:
- Ability to connect and build trust with clients and their circle of influences
- Ability to understand and manage emotions arising from client situations
- Ability to guide clients toward solutions in a customer service-oriented setting a must
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Verbal and written communication skills are required, including the ability to communicate openly, honestly and responsibly with others
- To read, speak, and understand the English language
- In Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Possess a current driver's license
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, & SKILLS PREFERED:
- Experience in senior living, including assisted living and memory care environments preferred
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays required