Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Information Security Officer (BISO)
at Bank of America Corporation
The Information Security Officer will be a member of the Business Information Security Officer's (BISO) organization and work closely with the line of business Chief Information Officers (CIOs)/Chief Technology Officers (CTOs). In this role, you will be supporting a group/team to develop a deep understanding of the business in order to have specialized information security risk-based discussions. This relationship will ensure a focus on the right risk priorities. You will also provide guidance on information security topics, policies and controls.
• Contribute to the ongoing information security initiatives and improvements development, implementation and maintenance of information security for the line of business (LOB)
• Possess strong / experienced application development and/or application security background; with solid knowledge of SDLC from design, testing, deployment to post production and the different risk elements associated with each step.
• Serves as an Information Security subject matter expert and participates in the development, implementation and maintenance of information security for the line of business (LOB)
• Provides guidance and advocacy regarding the prioritization of LOB investments that impact information security
• Advises LOB management on risk issues related to information security and recommends actions in support of the bank's wider risk management and compliance programs
• Monitors information security trends internal and external to the bank and keeps LOB leadership informed about information security-related
• Manages quality control and reporting
• Ensures compliance with policies and laws
• Drives GIS/LOB risk deliverables
• Collaborates with risk partners on info security critical priorities
• Participates in senior LOB specific Risk Management & Business Continuity Routines
• Identifies and measures global information security (GIS) controls on most critical business processes or channels
• Has a deep understanding of security for computing platforms (PaaS)
• Has a solid grasp of security in big data and other instructed large data structures
• Ability to build strong Partner relationships with peer technology groups and supported LOB
• Supports the triage process with the client and helps them understand the GIS support structure
• Drives required risk culture and partnership with peer technology teams and supported LOB
• Participates in key CIO operating routines to drive information security risk strategy
• 2-5 years of experience in technology and 5 + years in information security
• 2-5 years of experience in application development or application security
• Must display subject matter experience in application security, vulnerability testing, system testing, and/or Agile lifecycle management
• Strong LOB knowledge/experience for the type of business they are aligned to (e.g..CSBB/GBM)
• 1-2 years of risk management experience or direct participation in risk management processes, including application risk classification and application control assessments.
• Experience giving presentations and superb communication skills
• Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.