Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cyber Security Exercise Coordinator
at Bank of America Corporation
Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Cyber Security Technology (CST) function within Global Information Security is responsible for innovation and architecture, engineering, solutions and capabilities development, deployment maintenance and support of information technology security controls. The CST team is also responsible for the management of the program/project management teams.
• Have a foundational understanding of information technology and security concepts
• Have a foundational understanding of exercise and text concepts used to evaluate staff skill levels, operational risk and security effectiveness
• Ability to capture actions taken by the exercise participants through direct observation, monitoring of communications between participants and direct interaction with participants. Analyze the data and provide realistic and insightful conclusions
• Ability to design executive level summaries aimed at driving action and demonstrating success
• Have a strong sense of teamwork that enables you to work with peers and various levels of management
• Effective written and oral communication skills in both group and individual settings
• Ability to facilitate and control a room of people and guide them through the exercise in order to achieve the goals
• Proven record of being able to navigate successfully across organizational lines
• Ability to communicate threat actor techniques, tactics and procedures (verbal and written) with executives and stakeholders in non-technical terms while accurately encompassing risk, impact likelihood, containment and remediation activities
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills with an ability to prioritize conflicting tasks and handle multiple work efforts in a fast paced environment
• Experience in an operations focused Information Security role
• Familiarity with network security vulnerabilities, exploits and attacks
• Project Management proficiency: Manages planning and delivery of exercise milestones, ensures design and development stay on target, identifies and escalates issues and risks, develops high quality deliverables and manages exercise lifecycle to conclusion
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
• Technical or Information Security Qualifications
• Demonstrated experience in the design, development, conduct and evaluation of exercises
• Understanding of the cyber threat landscape with knowledge of emerging technologies and trends
• Knowledge of and experience working in finance sector linked information security collaboration groups
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.