Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
GIS Third Party Assessment Manager
at Bank of America Corporation
The Third Party Assessment Manager is responsible for overseeing a team of assessors responsible for executing information security assessments with the bank's third parties located within the United States, LATAM and Canada. In this role, you will provide tactical support to a team of assessors and ensure flawless execution throughout the assessment lifecycle. Additionally, you will be expected to maintain clear and consistent communication between their team and the LOB vendor management community regarding their assessments, as well as handle any escalation that may arise.
Additional tasks include:
- Identification of process optimization opportunities, including technology and work flow enhancements
- Work across the assessment vertical to ensure the assessment process is aligned to meet TPIS assessment procedures
- Assist with resource planning to ensure the program has the necessary resources to effectively execute their assessments.
- Stay aware of emerging cybersecurity trends and help determine if/when to integrate item into the assessment program.
- Support inquiries into the programs operations and/or assessment results from internal risk and support partners from GIS and the LOBs
- Previous information technology/security audit/assessment experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills, ability to multi-task, and ability to work both independently as well as part of a due diligence team are also required.
- Must be able to plan, execute and document assessment activities following established processes and procedures.
- Five to seven years’ experience in information security required. CISSP, CRISC, or CISA recommended.
- Experience communicating to Sr. Management level management
- Experience working within the risk framework to remediate
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight. Motivated and willing to learn.
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking.
- Must be comfortable in delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
- Ability to direct personnel towards a set of goals and hold them accountable.
- Experience developing and implementing new processes/procedures
- Experience working with global and/or virtual teams
- Ability to work with Technical and Non-Technical business owners
- Information Security, Sourcing/ Vendor Management, Business Continuity & recovery, Data Transmission, Privacy
- Experience supporting regulatory or sector policy initiatives.
- Experience with assessments based on relevant threat intelligence (network penetration testing, Red Teaming, etc.).
Enterprise Role Overview:
Manages small information security staff in the development, implementation, communication, monitoring and maintenance of the information security policies and procedures. Responsible for the development and implementation of security standards, procedures and guidelines. Participates in the establishment of the corporation_x001A_s information security policy. Provides security consulting to client and IT management and staff in risk assessment and the implementation of appropriate data security procedures and products. Oversees execution of security controls to prevent hackers from infiltrating company information or jeopardizing e-commerce programs. Researches attempted efforts to compromise security protocols. Administers security policies to control access to systems and maintains the company firewall. Provides information to management regarding the negative impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information. Manages the reporting, investigation and resolution of data security incidents. Directs and controls the activities of a part of a functional area through several team managers, having overall responsibility for planning, budgeting, implementing and maintaining costs, methods, and employees. Typically 5-7 years of IT experience, including people management responsibility.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.