Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Information Security Regulatory Engagement Manager
at Bank of America Corporation
Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
In this Regulatory Engagement individual contributor role, the candidate would manage and oversee the Information Security Regulator Engagement processes. This candidate will be responsible for managing materials creation for regulator interactions, GIS exam prep management and responding to regulatory inquiries. Candidate will interact with all levels of management including the GIS SLT, as well as control partners (Operational Risk, Compliance and Audit). The team deliverables are regularly visible to senior leadership. As GIS is an enterprise control function, candidates will work on activities supporting all aspects of the bank supported from an information security structure perspective
• Cyber security or information security domain knowledge
• Facilitation and presentation skills
• Ability to work in a highly visible and fast-paced environment, where business needs/priorities may change and path forward is not always black/white
• Self-starter, organized, versatile, and capable of performing work with minimal management oversight
• Excellent time management skills and ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities
• Operates with a sense of urgency and has a strong attention to detail
• Capable of analyzing complex problem in order to provide strategic and tactical solutions
• Strong communication skills (presentation and influencer) and ability to synthesize information in order to drive team to results
• Ability to “connect the dots” for others across multiple data points, make connections upstream/downstream that may not be easily noticeable
• Bachelors and/or Masters degree
• Prior Regulatory Exam or Audit experience
• Prior operational risk, audit, compliance or information security experience
• Detailed, bank specific risk management and governance experience
• CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM certification or similar
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.