Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Payments Technology Business Analyst
at Bank of America Corporation
We are looking for a talented and experience business analyst to join our team to assist with the development of our merchant services offering. The ideal canidate will have an extensive background in merchant services technology - including devices, networks, settlement and servicing. They will work to create their designs, record and document flows and work closely with the architecture team for direction.
• Provides technical systems and software support for modification, implementation, or conversion of business systems supporting the merchant services offering
• Acts as liaison between system of record technical team, developers and vendors.
• Participates in design, development and implementation of complex applications or systems.
• Participates as an individual contributor on projects, completing activities as a part of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
• Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities, typically as an individual contributor.
• 5-7 years of applicable experience.
• Strong leadership, communication, writing, and relationship skills across varied levels of influence.
• Excellent analytical and logic skills.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Ability to partner with both technology and business Associates to develop and implement solutions.
• Strong knowledge of project life cycle, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to multi-task and work independently.
Experience with independent software providers, alternative payment networks, POS device management
Enterprise Role Description
Applies technical knowledge in determining end to end design requirements for large projects involving line of business, software/hardware developers and vendors. Work closely with business partners to define strategies for technical solutions, determine requirements, and develop functional designs based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure. Drives and participates in design, development and implementation of large and complex enterprise wide applications, often using new technologies. Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs. May manage projects including responsibility for a project and project budget. Works under minimal supervision on enterprise wide projects requiring creative solutions. IT degree preferred or substantially equivalent experience. Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years of applicable experience.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.