Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr.Business Information Security Officer (BISO)
at Bank of America Corporation
Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Business Information Security Officer (BISO) function within Global Information Security is responsible for information security control enforcement, cybersecurity awareness, and enablement across all lines of business, enterprise functions, technology, and operations teams. The BISO team also leads cybersecurity external engagement.
The goals of the position will be to:
1) This role will be responsible for the strategic oversight and management of the remediation metrics end to end. The role would execute metric validation for the GIS Dashboard, GTO KRI, and Board metrics owned by Remediation. They would also focus on process improvement working with the Metrics and Reporting team, as well as, working with the upstream control owners to ensure there is visibility in results and actions being taken by the control owners where needed.
2) This role would continue to innovate on how we report remediation metrics in the most effective way. Partnering with peers in the industry to identify industry best practices.
3) Support implementation and execution of governance routines to ensure appropriate review and timely disposition of information security vulnerability risk, in line with GTO risk governance framework
4) Identify and support efforts to automate and improve remediation function to move to a proactive, efficient program based on foundation of effective risk management and risk prioritization
5) Support risk issue identification and closure of milestones of identified risk issues
6) Data analytics to support identification of thematic issues across remediation functions and ensure appropriate visibility with senior leaders by supporting escalation routines
7) Improve/develop QA routines and controls to ensure appropriate focus on risk reduction within defined timelines
• Advises senior management on issues related to risk and vulnerability management and recommends actions in support of the bank's wider risk management and compliance programs
• Contributes to quality control and reporting for remediation functions
• Ensures compliance with policies and procedures
• Supports execution of risk deliverables
• Participates in executive level Risk Management Routines
• Supports risk management and governance routines to drive disposition of GIS identified vulnerabilities within defined timeframes
• Ability to build strong Partner relationships with peer technology groups and supported LOBs
• Drives required risk culture and partnership with peer technology teams and supported LOBs
• Risk management experience with ability to effectively apply risk principles to business situations
• Must display strong subject matter expertise in risk management, governance and development of risk appetite
• Executive presentation and communication skills
• Excellent influencing and problem-resolution skills
• Must be comfortable in delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and qualities which enable you to work with peers and various levels of management
• Risk management experience with proven ability to effectively apply risk principles to challenging business situations
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.