Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Third Party Identity and Access Management Execution Analyst
at Bank of America Corporation
Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Third Party Information Security (TPIS) function within Global Information Security is responsible for oversight of third party security programs, including assessing third party security programs and maximizing protections for all aspects of security for the third party landscape.
Position will be a member of the Third Party Identity and Access Management (TP IAM) team within the Third Party Information Security (TPIS) organization in Global Information Security (GIS) supporting the Execution function, responsible for driving delivery of key initiatives and efforts to reduce TP IAM risk. The position will support the realization of the aligning function’s objectives through various tasks including action plan creation and tracking, deliverable creation, report generation, and process improvement. The TP IAM Analyst ultimately helps to ensure that TP IAM strategic outcomes are met in a quality and timely manner.
• Partners across cross-functional teams to create and deliver on action plans to address TP IAM requirements and risks
• Supports TP IAM Execution Lead in completing deliverables (e.g., documentation, reports, etc.)
• Drives identification of risks and opportunities through proactive data analysis and management
• Leverages understanding of organizational processes to proactively remove barriers and enable the successful delivery of TP IAM outcomes
• Develops presentations, graphs, charts, data sets, and simple tools to facilitate management and presentation of information
• Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking with attention to detail
• Comfortable working with limited information, ambiguity, and rapidly changing priorities
• Advanced skills with MS Office suite including SharePoint
• Ability to balance multiple needs, requests and goals
• Strong functional and technical knowledge of IAM capabilities
• Good technology and business acumen, with ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience across IT - information security or related function
• Bachelor's degree, or higher, in Information Technology or related field
• IAM and/or Third Party Information Security experience
• Project management experience
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.