Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual Marketing and Training Specialist in Windsor at The Bartech Group
Job DescriptionJob #: 196092
Currently we are seeking individuals for the following position, please take note that this position is time sensitive and we advise you to apply immediately and express your skills and abilities that pertains to the job description.
If you are an experienced Bilingual Marketing and Training Specialist looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help!
Bilingual Marketing and Training Specialist in Windsor, ON
* Contract position with a possibility of extension
* Bilingual (French/English) is required.
* Must have a valid Driver's license and be able to travel to the U.S. for meetings as required.
- Bilingual Marketing and Training Specialist administers, develops and executes digital marketing programs for the company and our dealers.
- This role acts as a subject matter expert leading internal stakeholders, agencies, and vendors in the successful execution and optimization of various digital marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of company products and services.
- Develops sales presentations and provides reports based on information collected such as marketing trends, competition, new products, and pricing.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, advertising, and project management
- Knowledge of digital marketing, advertising, and media principles
- Strong understanding of Information Technology fundamentals
- Ability to think through technical concepts and supervise them through completion
- Excellent public speaking/presentation skills
- Must have a Driver's license and be able to travel to the U.S. for meetings as required
- Bachelor's Degree.
When you join The Bartech Group you launch a career. The Bartech Group, one of North America's largest and fastest-growing staffing firms, continues to elevate the staffing industry to a higher level of thinking. Bartech Enterprise Staffing specializes in temporary and direct placement of Engineering, IT, Technical, Finance & Accounting, and Professional staff.
Bartech values diversity and inclusion in its workforce. Candidates that are legally eligible to work in Canada are invited to apply. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. If you are currently in a part time, project, temp work, please advise us with your availability of start date.