Bayada Home Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Associate, Registered Nurse (RN), Home Health
at Bayada Home Health Care
***$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR FULL TIME***
Do you want to use your leadership and mentoring skills to make a difference in people’s lives? Your important work will help ensure that our clients come first and that our BAYADA caregivers have the support they need to be successful. In this growing and dynamic environment, we offer exciting career paths for nurses like you.
BAYADA Home Health Care is looking for a dedicated and passionate Full Time Clinical Associate (Registered Nurse) to join our team in our Westminster, CO office.
- Learning to lead field staff in delivering exceptional client service and quality clinical care while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
- Internal case management and evaluation and development of field staff.
- Assisting with in-home client assessments.
- Completing the care planning process by providing clinical insight and support for your team.
- Office Management tasks including completing tasks in our EMR system, answering phones, etc.
- Current RN license in good standing
- Minimum two years recent and verifiable clinical and managerial experience within a Medicare Certified Home Health agency
- Strong assessment and organizational skills
- Prior supervisory experience with field staff, and experience with clinical oversight (including OASIS), monitoring quality assurance, and overall case management
- Demonstrated successful track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Solid communication and PC skills (bilingual in Spanish and English a plus)
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Are you a caring, compassionate individual who’s ready to get more out of your career in healthcare? Are you ready to put your skills to work for you in an environment that supports your growth? BAYADA Home Health Care is one of the nation’s leading providers of clinical care and support services – and we’re growing every day!
Get ready to make a difference as well as living at Bayada. Our talented team of healthcare professionals’ impacts thousands of lives every year, working with our patients and their families to offer high-quality healthcare services that improve their quality of life while helping them achieve more out of every day.
Since our founding in 1975, BAYADA has become home to thousands of hardworking professionals who are committed to prioritizing compassion, reliability, and excellence in all that they do. We are pleased to offer a variety of career paths with a proven track record for success:
- RN Registered Nurses
- Home Health Aides
- Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Medical and Health Services Managers
- Physical Therapists
- Nursing Aides, Orderlies, and Attendants
- Occupational Therapists
- Social and Human Services Assistants
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Personal and Home Care Aides
The culture at BAYADA is one that prioritizes your personal and professional wellbeing. Offering an outstanding benefits and compensation package to all eligible associates, BAYADA is committed to supporting your long-term goals, every step of the way.
Give back and get more out of your career with Bayada. Join the BAYADA Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.