BEACON ROOFING SUPPLY
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Credit Manager in Denver, CO at Beacon Roofing Supply
at BEACON ROOFING SUPPLY
Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. is one of the largest distributors of residential and non-residential
roofing and complementary building products in North America. Beacon currently has over 550
locations in 50 US states and 6 Canadian provinces and more than 5,000 employees. We are
known throughout the building supply industry for having quality people, quality service and
quality building products.
Beacon Roofing Supply is publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock market under the symbol
BECN. In June of 2006, Beacon Roofing Supply was named to the NASDAQ Global Select
Beacon is seeking an experienced Credit professional with proven leadership skills for the position of Credit Manager, based in Denver, CO.
The Responsibilities Include:
• Pro-actively promote profitable sales growth through secured transactions
• Assess and manage Credit risk
• Extend credit to customers in accordance with company policies
• Monitor and update Credit information to existing customer base
• Manage AR portfolio through direct involvement with customers and internal resources
• Negotiate and secure arrangements for payment with delinquent accounts
• Minimize bad debt while helping the company maximize profitable sales
• Experience with Management & Corporate reporting, and forecasting
• Experience with Third Party Collection practices, the legal process, etc.,
• Travel required to meet with customers and branch personnel(up to 25%).
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred
• Minimum 5 years experience in credit and collections
• Previous experience in building materials distribution or construction industry a plus;
experience in a multi-location environment also a plus
• Lien and Bond experience preferred
• Strong interpersonal, presentation, and negotiating skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Basic accounting and finance knowledge is required
An Equal Opportunity Employer