Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Representative – Denver, CO
BenefitMall is a national provider of employee benefits, payroll, HR and employer services. Working with a network of more than 20,000 Trusted Advisors, we enable small and medium sized businesses easy access to affordable quality workforce solutions including employee benefits, payroll, compliance, and HR Solutions. Our employees enjoy an inclusive company culture that helps them exceed their income by providing career growth opportunities while maximizing their talents and contributions to the organization. We also offer standard medical, dental, and vision benefits along with a casual work environment, tuition reimbursement and pet insurance.
The Sales Representative will be the overarching relation with assigned broker firm and develop an intimate knowledge of the broker firm and broker book of business.
- Establish an in-depth understanding of our products and processes and how agents/brokers interact with these products and processes.
- SLA metrics for Broker Retention and cross sell additional lines of coverage.
- Maintain increasing knowledge of insurance industry markets, products, and legal environments to provide a value-added service to agents/brokers.
- Work in tandem with Sales Executives to effectively service agents/brokers and to encourage them to maintain and grow their clients’ business including renewals by:
- Conducting regular follow-up calls to agents/brokers, both in office and on-site to maintain current accounts and market our services.
- Providing information on carrier administrative procedures and product availabilitya, and direction in selecting appropriate group products.
- Pre-screening individuals and groups for medical conditions to determine suitable products and risk adjustment factors on premium rates.
- Assisting agents/brokers in presenting our products to clients by attending client/broker meetings and enrollment meetings as needed.
- Adhere to BenefitMall confidentiality standards of information.
- Occasional long, irregular hours during peak times.
- Physical requirements include sitting, frequently speaking and hearing, and occasionally standing, walking, bending, crawling, kneeling and the ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Resolve conflicts, solve problems, and provide feedback to management.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Associates degree or equivalent.
- 2+ years professional experience in a related selling or telemarketing environment.
- Good knowledge of carrier plan features, benefits, and underwriting guidelines.
- Understanding of insurance products preferably attained through working in an insurance marketing or selling program.
- Active Life & Health License must be obtained within 90 days of employment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook Exchange; proficient in web browsers, specifically Google Chrome.
We are an EOE F/M/D/V
BenefitMall provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.