Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
What you'll do
Second Phase, a division of Billtrust, is seeking a Support Developer to interact with clients and collaborate with internals teams, focused on superior customer service and the rapid turnaround of code enhancements and production issues. This hire will serve as a senior member of this team, helping to guide and mentor others on customer service mindset, programming techniques, and other process improvements. You will collaborate across our teams, working closely with Dev, QA, Project Coordinators and others to determine root cause and see tasks through to the end.
Second Phase has been awarded as the 3rd Fastest Growing Company in Boulder County twice in the last three years and this hire will make a direct impact on our continued growth.
- Interact with clients, diagnose tier II/III issues, then propose solutions that achieve the proper balance between technically-sound yet quick to implement
- Mentor our existing Support team
- Write & debug code for UI and web services
- Collaborate with other teams to get to the heart of an issue, prioritize, and triage
- Produce documentation and cross-train others
What you'll bring to the team
- An attitude where no technical challenge is too great
- 4+ years of relevant experience in direct customer support, diagnosing and troubleshooting code issues, and quickly turning around a solution
- Proven success in coding, delivering and/or supporting customer-facing web applications
- Ability to mentor and give guidance to other support engineers
- Ability to read and analyze system tickets and maintain SLAs
- An understanding of the importance of customer service delivery, how it impacts clients, and differentiates Second Phase
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well with a team-oriented environment
- An understanding of Agile techniques, such as Kanban
- Experience in a SaaS, B2B, eCommerce, software or product-centric business preferred
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
What you'll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday," we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located in West Boulder, with close proximity to Boulder Creek, climbing crags, hiking and biking trails.
Who we are
Second Phase, a division of Billtrust, specializes in B2B eCommerce and product information management (PIM) solutions for wholesale distribution companies. Our web solutions are based on a SaaS cloud model and dramatically increase the profitability of distributors.
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $15B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 17 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.
Billtrust: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.