Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Install Manager - Multifamily ***Full Benefits after 30 days!!!***
at BMC FootPrints
If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!
Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR check us out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPN86QvnkfU
At BMC, the Multi Family Field Install Manager guides and directs their team with an eye for efficient installation and first-rate customer service. They are responsible for supervising all activities associated with installation and construction. They handle collections, coordinate installations, assist our customers with product selections, and ensure follow-up with customers after excellent service.
- Ensures that all installed sales customers receive superior service.
- Ensure that all services meet or exceed requirements by regulatory agencies and OSHA.
- Coordinates installations with store managers, inside salespeople, installers, outside salespeople and customers.
- Estimates, provides quotes and sells building materials to builders and homeowners.
- Schedules all projects, installations, deliveries and pick-ups.
- Schedules and supervises installation crews.
- Solicits sub-contractors for participation in the installed sales program.
- Ensures all employees and subcontractors are taught the company’s customer service policy.
- Alert all installers 30 days prior to any insurance and/or license expirations.
- Educates, demonstrates product usage, and assists customer with product selections.
- Maintains rapport with all installers and contractors by telephone, mail and/or by periodically holding meetings.
- Reviews all building plans or blue prints to determine questions or issues.
- Prepares and submits periodic reports detailing activities, sales, volumes and expenses.
- Maintains inventory on all materials needed and orders materials as needed. Monitors costs.
- Maintains discipline, fosters good employee relations and boosts moral.
- Supervises personnel and ensures adherence to department/company policies and procedures
- Performs personnel management duties including training, hiring, terminating, initiating disciplinary actions, completing performance reviews, monitoring and making departmental wage recommendations.
- Monitors the mechanical and repair records of any vehicles assigned to the installed sales department.
- Performs other related duties as necessary.
- Minimum education required—High School Diploma or general education degree.
- Special skills required—
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, sales, customer service and training skills.
- Strong knowledge of building material products and lumber.
- Knowledge of point-of-sales systems, basic business accounting, safety and store security.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Ability to read and interpret business periodicals, technical materials, and government regulations.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to operate networked computer systems and specialized software application programs and to instruct others in effective use of application software.