Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Production Assistant
at BONNEVILLE INTERNATIONAL
Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and operate 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, Sacramento, San Francisco and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
POSITION OBJECTIVE: The Digital Production Assistant is responsible for assisting the creative development and production of graphic, video, email, web and social media elements that will be shared across Bonneville Denver’s stations digital platforms and social networks. Specifically, the role will assist in the creation, production and distribution of content on our stations’ digital media platforms. The ideal candidate has a passion for creating graphics, shooting and editing video, and curating social media content. We are looking for a candidate who can assist in creating graphics and record and edit video segments to create the desired impact, that matches our brand and engages our listeners.
- 1-3 years of experience creating graphics for social media and web platforms.
- Passion for telling stories through video production.
- Understanding of production and post-production processes.
- Must be able to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Create and distribute social media content.
- Create and distribute station email campaigns.
- Post content to station media sites.
- Knowledge of how to digitize video data into various computer file formats.
- Avid follower of pop culture.
- Must have computer skills and be able to learn new programs. Must enjoy working with computers and technology.
- Experience creating appealing content through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, & Pinterest.
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Position requires some flexibility: able to work some evenings, weekends, odd hours, etc. to ensure that content is updated. Flexibility to work during breaking news and other big news events required.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Additional duties depending on business need.
- Basic knowledge in pre and post-production graphics.
- Willing to work in an entertainment environment.
- Proficient kills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Apple Motion, Illustrator, InDesign, PHP, Flash, & basic HTML skills.
- Training in video and audio production, communication, journalism, marketing, business, or related field preferred.
- Experience working with DSLR cameras
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 50 pounds on occasion.
Bonneville International owns and operates over 20 radio stations in San Francisco, Sacramento, Seattle, Phoenix, Denver and Salt Lake City as well as Salt Lake City’s premier television station, KSL-TV.
Bonneville International is among the premier broadcasting companies in the nation and takes great pride in our reputation as an employer of choice. People love working for us because we believe our employees and our ownership are what makes us different. Our television and radio stations provide leadership that builds up, connects, informs and celebrates the communities in which we serve. Whether we are producing responsive public affairs programming, working with clients to improve their businesses, engineering an on-site live broadcast in support of a charity, or utilizing the incomparable local news-gathering capabilities of our news and talk properties, we care about our customers and support our local communities.