Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Do you know how to command the power of web technology by utilizing Laravel, PHP, Elastic and MySql? If so, come work with our team of highly skilled individuals who are working on nationwide enterprise applications. We are looking for a committed person to join our team and help us shape our codebase into a self-sustaining entity.
The ideal candidate must be hands-on, a superb communicator, and have experience working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. A passion for quality, an eye for detail, and the hunger to bring great design to life are also required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience required
we mainly code in...
you'll do great, if you have experience with...
- MVC Frameworks (Laravel)
- Elastic Search
- Docker / Containers
- Scaling Enterprise Software
- Integrating and documenting API’s using Postman
- Writing tests in PHPUnit and practicing test driven development
- Produce quality work and show pride in your performance
- Researching and utilizing the most cutting edge technologies
- Are self-motivated, productive and highly-organized
- Have a great personality and the ability to work in a team of awesome people
what's in it for you...
- Amazing 401k benefit with matching
- Full health benefits (including dental)
- Laid back, casual work environment that is dog friendly (and includes a games room)
- Collaborative team spirit (as well as regular company outings)
- Great tech setup for everyone
45 Years of Outstanding Agents & Outstanding Results. At RE/MAX we have created a world-class, industry leading organization that has become the #1 real estate brand in the world. Every RE/MAX team and department makes an important contribution to our story. That's why we offer a wide range of advantages from excellent benefits to competitive compensation; from exceptional training and growth opportunities to a safe and invigorating work environment. Expect more! Build a career where your contribution is valued and you can work with some of the brightest, gifted and fun employees! Join the RE/MAX team today!
RE/MAX LLC, Motto Mortgage and booj are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion, as well as non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to performing the essential task of the job or other legally protected categories. All persons shall be afforded equal employment opportunity.