Boulder Heavy Industries
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Paid Media Coordinator
at Boulder Heavy Industries
Are you a recent grad? Do you have 1-2 years of media experience? (Not all in internships). Highly analytical? Have a passion for using data to inform creative problem solving? Then you might be an ideal fit for our Paid Media Coordinator position.
The Paid Media Coordinator works closely with digital media buyers to traffic, assist, manage and monitor campaigns, including but not limited to: setting up campaigns, creating and uploading tags, placing publisher pixels, pulling reports within buying platform interfaces, coordinating scheduling and meeting with new vendors, and other tasks as determined by the Media Performance team. Knowledge of ad servers, DSPs, Paid Social and/or SEM buying platforms and media buying practices is desired.
A Day in the Life
You will be responsible for managing the trafficking and delivery of ad campaigns for assigned clients, addressing day-to-day issues, and assisting with troubleshooting technical issues, ad serving errors and reporting discrepancies. You will ensure proper integrations of advertising campaigns with: existing tracking, attribution, and 3rd party platforms. You’ll also be a part of a growing team that manages a myriad of brands within various buying platforms. Quickly you’ll gain more experience through assisting the Media Performance Supervisors and having a direct impact on the success of campaigns and IMM.
Here are some specifics on exactly what your days might look like:
- Schedule and launch online ad campaigns into ad serving platforms
- Perform quality assurance/quality control checks on campaigns to ensure that all placements and creative have been set up correctly
- Work to support the media team across programmatic, Paid Social and SEM on an as needed basis, and all brands managed by the team
- Coordinate efforts with the Media Performance Supervisors, SEM, Paid Social and Client Partnership teams for new campaign setups
- Provide reporting to Media teams and Client Partnership teams as needed
- Understand client performance objectives and develop successful optimization strategies to exceed client expectations
- Provide reporting on pacing and KPIs to Media teams
- Maintain knowledge of media technology buying platforms and analytics tools and provide monthly updates to the media team
If you meet the following requirements, we want to hear from you!
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
- 1+ year of previous media planning experience preferred
- 1-2 years of work experience in performance or direct-response online advertising
- Experience assisting and managing marketing campaigns across media managed platforms (DSPs, Google Display Network, Facebook Business Manager or in-house ad-network tools)
- Technical proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and maintain strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn/self-teach, with a demonstrated aptitude for acquiring knowledge, skills and new technologies readily
- Organized and self-directing with the ability to identify priorities and mobilize projects in an orderly fashion to achieve desired results
- Team player