Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Billing Assistant (Data Entry/ Scanning and Scrubbing)
at BREG Incorporated
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity?
We currently have a full-time opening for a Medical Billing Assistant in Denver, CO. If you are looking for a fast paced environment where you can make a difference every day, then this is the opportunity for you! This position provides administrative support to the clinical PSC or stock and bill locations by owning the accuracy of the submitted medical claim forms. S/he may also provide professional customer service to patients or customers.
Your day will be very busy… you will:
- Perform scan and scrub task on medical claim forms ensuring 100% accuracy to be processed.
- Proactively follow up to obtain incomplete data for claim forms to address issues with processing.
- Monitor and maintain accuracy of the pending claim report for assigned Patient Service Center.
- Perform patient registration and check out procedures.
- Answer and route incoming calls using multi-line telephone system.
- Administrative tasks may include tending to mail, overnight shipping, fax, copy, scan, file, office supplies, general correspondence and the like to ensure efficient office operations.
- May participate in the coordinating and facilitating of new orders, coordinating delivery of Ancillary Products and Order Entry in Breg Claim System (BCS).
The right person to join our team is...
A dependable, honest, hard-working person who enjoys teamwork and is a positive influence on others. Someone who is detail oriented, focused on accuracy, is able to multi-task and communicate effectively.
What your background will be:
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college preferred and 1 years applicable experience.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology and standard medical forms.
- Computer proficient to include web browser/internet search, MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point capabilities. Technical competence includes the ability to learn new software and systems.
What we can offer you...
Our insurance benefits are effective the 1st of the month after your hire date.
• Medical /Dental /Vision plans
• PTO (paid time off)
• Holiday Pay
• Life Insurance / STD / LTD Work
Breg was awarded The National Business Research Institute (NBRI) Circle of Excellence Award for employee engagement four years in a row AND Breg has been awarded as one of the Best Places to work in San Diego in 2014 by “The U-T San Diego Top Workplaces”
If you meet the requirements above and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.breg.com/about-us/careers.
Breg is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.