Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Experienced Automotive Technician / Mechanic
at Bridgestone Corporation
- Store Address
- 4617 Centerplace Dr.
- Employee Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Degree Preferred
- High School
- Requisition ID
- Automotive Technician
- Business Unit
- Firestone Complete Auto Care
STOP looking for a job and START investing in your career as an Experienced Automotive Technician/Mechanic at Firestone Complete Auto Care! Full and Part-time benefits available from day one- including tool program discounts!
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC operates more than 2,200 stores and employs over 22,000 teammates. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works. We are one of the most trusted automotive care providers - join our team today! Your knowledge as an experienced automotive technician/mechanic is EXACTLY what we need.
The Experienced Automotive Technician/Mechanic position requires your talent and technical expertise to diagnose drivability and electrical systems, while using your leadership and mentoring skills in driving a team toward increased customer care and satisfaction.
Job Responsibilities for Experienced Automotive Technician/Mechanic
- Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals
- Stay current with rapidly changing automotive technology through continuous paid formal training
- Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities
Minimum Requirements for Experienced Automotive Technician/Mechanic
- A valid driver’s license
- 3 years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience
- Customer service minded and strong work ethic
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 3 or more ASE certifications preferred
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
“One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."