Bright Horizons L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Teacher, Lead Child Care
at Bright Horizons L.P.
Bright Horizons at Fiddler's Green in Greenwood Village is GROWING! Join this talented team working as an Infant, Toddler, or Lead Primary Teacher! Learn more about our amazing benefits which include an opportunity to earn your Early Childhood Degree for FREE and receive a $2000 HIRING INCENTIVE! Apply to learn additional details!
Are you a role model for other teachers? Do you take pride in knowing that positive outcomes for children are being achieved because of the high-quality, developmentally appropriate program you’ve implemented? As a Lead Teacher, we will offer you a supportive workplace where your contributions are appreciated and your professional growth is encouraged. Apply today to Bright Horizons.
Do work that matters at a company that offers more!
As a Lead Child Care Teacher you will:
- Communicate regularly with parents to support, guide, and share in their child’s development.
- Collaborate with your team to develop classroom plans and goals.
- Develop an emergent curriculum that is designed to inspire children.
- Help to orient new employees.
Consistently named one of FORTUNE‘s "100 Best Companies to Work For," we enable you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE.
- Access on-going professional development and career advancement opportunities. Earn or complete your early childhood college degree for FREE or take advantage of our CDA program.
- Enhance your well-being with extensive benefits including 401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee discounts, and more!
- Work in a beautiful work-site center with extensive resources and a creative curriculum that meets/exceeds NAEYC requirements - including STEM and enrichment programs.
- Discover company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
- Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children dedicated to helping families in crisis.
- Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
Complete your online application today for immediate consideration.
Teacher, Lead Child Care
Lead Child Care Teachers must pass state and company background checks. Experience and educational requirements include:
- At least six months of professional teaching experience.
- High school diploma/GED required; some ECE coursework or degree preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices (DAP).
- RECRUITER TO ADD SCHOOL/MARKET SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS AND EDIT OTHER REQUIREMENTS AS NECESSARY.
Bright Horizons – A fresh perspective on learning
In addition to being the leading provider of high quality child care and early education, Bright Horizons is the only child care company repeatedly named by FORTUNE as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For.” We are passionate about building an organization where you can make an impact on future generations. It begins with the educators that we hire, and by helping you grow with us. We support a well-rounded, individualized curriculum that is fully engaging and tailored to each child’s developmental needs. This visionary approach helps craft enriching experiences, and empowers children to be confident and successful lifelong learners.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Career path opportunities
- Extensive health benefits
- Comprehensive tuition reimbursement
- Volunteer opportunities through the Bright Horizons Foundation for Children
- Commuter benefits
- Health club discounts
- Cell phone discounts and much more
Learn more about our award-winning company and culture, including our Foundation for Children and focus on social responsibility here.
Job Category 2
Center and School