Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Growth Marketing Manager
at Brooklyn Boulders
OUR STORY: Brooklyn Boulders (BKB) opened its doors in 2009. With facilities now nestled in the hearts of New York, Boston and Chicago and programs all over the country, BKB operates an adventure lifestyle ecosystem that consists of a diverse community of climbers, creatives, artists, and fitness enthusiasts, with the common vision of Becoming Superhuman Together.
We live and breathe our CORE VALUES. They’re what makes BKB…BKB!
GET WEIRD -- Be yourself. BKB is your creative playground.
CO-CREATE -- Trust your team. Results are stronger when we collaborate.
BE RELENTLESS -- Attitude is everything. Take risks. Fall hard. Get back up.
MAKE IT BEAUTIFUL -- Create something extraordinary. Be proud to share it. Never stop improving.
MAKE IT AN OPEN HOUSE PARTY -- Encourage diversity and inclusion.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
As the Growth Marketing Manager at Brooklyn Boulders, you will lead our efforts in user acquisition, performance marketing, loyalty, retention and growth. You’ll be responsible for driving qualified traffic to the websites, landing pages and social media platforms for the Brooklyn Boulders parent brand, as well as our emerging brands (e.g. BKBX, BKB Wild). Leading our conversion rate optimization strategy, you will use data to inform growth decisions, sharing insights with internal stakeholders from the Sales, Creative and Customer Experience teams and advocating for the most conversion friendly user experience. Your ultimate goal will be to introduce traditional and creative ways to grow our web traffic, conversion rates and community.
It’s time to get weird with Brooklyn Boulders.
- Develop and scale our conversion rate optimization strategy to drive massive growth
- Test and optimize marketing tactics using in-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates.
- Prioritize our growth channels, optimizing to drive ROI while working to scale and automate growth processes.
- Work with internal and external creative teams to extract the creative assets necessary to execute exceptional marketing campaigns.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, complex and ever-changing environment with hundreds of moving pieces at any given time.
- 5 Years Experience
- Expert knowledge of current growth techniques and best practices, including SEO, web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
- Planned and executed data driven growth strategies for B2C brands in the lifestyle and wellness space
- A customer-oriented approach with aptitude
- BSc/BA in statistics, marketing or relevant field
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Competency in Microsoft and Google Suite applications
- Solid business acumen, a proven record of making data-driven decisions, and excel at both creating strategies and executing on them
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Sharp eye for detail and proven project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently
- Ability to take risks and think “BIG”
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING and a GROWTH MARKETING MANAGER is…
- A quick and life long learner, eager to adopt new technologies
- A positive thinker, willing to provide and receive constructive feedback
- A highly motivated, self-starter who is results driven
- Highly collaborative and creative, a true team-player
- A hard worker who’s not afraid of achieving tough, demanding goals
- Passionate about the outdoors, lifestyle brands, arts, music and creating memorable consumer experiences and communication. Climbing experience is a bonus!
- Free membership for employees
- Complimentary membership for a significant other or family member
- Unlimited free guest passes for friends
- Discounts on personal training, retail, and guided outdoor adventure trips
- Free access to non-competitive youth programs for children of employees
- Company offered health, dental, and vision plans
- Generous paid time off policies
- Generous parental leave policy
Though our Team Members come from a wide range of experiences and are as unique as our business, we are all united under our ultimate promise: belonging and inspiration through experiences that engage imagination, passion, and physical potential! If you're excited by the prospect of co-creating with a hard-working, driven team of individuals, we're excited to talk with you about a future at Brooklyn Boulders.
*With your application, please provide your resume and cover letter*