Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Representative – Relief, Denver, CO
High-energy, self-motivated, and eager to take on any challenge. Sound like you? Then a career at Anheuser-Busch as a Relief Sales Representative could be a perfect fit for you.
A Relief Sales Representative is responsible for growing the company portfolio and engaging consumers through point of sale, shelf assortment, and creative displays at retail accounts. In addition, a Relief Sales Representative is always prepared for the unexpected as they know they could be called on to help out across any aspect of sales based on ever changing business needs. The best candidates are those who are flexible and can think on their feet.
- Visit assigned retail accounts to sell volume, increase distribution, monitor price and shelf space management
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Increase shelf space and position for A-B products
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends. We're a data driven company
- Participate in new product launch events including profile tastings. The beer industry is meant to be fun!
- Make daily decisions regarding retail inventory levels utilizing past sales history and reports
- Attend sales meetings to discuss sales issues, competitive activities, and opportunities to maximize sales efforts
- Represent Anheuser-Busch through promotions and company events. You're the face of the company, make us proud!
- Provide support to the sales department as needed
- Work in a relief capacity providing support for open routes
- Bachelor's degree
- Must be 21 years of age and have a valid driver's license and safe driving record.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
- Strong selling and negotiation skills.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to grow and manage customer relationships
- Ability to move products, hang merchandise and fulfill other physical requirements including: repetitive lifting, bending and pulling/pushing
- Advanced degree
- 1 or more years of selling experience
- Beer/alcohol beverage industry knowledge