Canon Business Process Services, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-Time Record Technician I
at Canon Business Process Services, Inc
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
- Maintain files
- Retrieve files from Records Center for client use as requested. Deliver files to clients within established time frames. Ensure returned files are properly logged and placed back in their proper location.
- Prepare files to be sent for storage. When needed, arranges for files to be retrieved from storage.
- Maintain cataloging process, procedures as well as rules and regulations
- Evaluate current cataloging system for completeness, efficiency and usefulness by taking inventories and reviewing retrieval needs
- Shift files to accommodate needed space as needed
- Create files through data entry into file tracking software, apply labels to folders, inter-filing (by alphabetical order and sort by number)
May possibly perform any of the following functions at the direction of the Site Records Manager:
- May be requested to perform document scanning
- Due to changing technology and new laws in regard to record-keeping, will be required to learn new features and functionalities of the file tracking software and keep abreast of new regulations
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 0-1 years’ experience working with records
- Keep abreast of state records laws.
- Knowledge of records software systems, scanners, filing, storage and disposal procedures. Proficiency in computer skills especially when using records tracking system for quick retrieval, filing and storage of files.
- Excellent customer service, professional attitude and appearance are a must.
- Ability to work overtime & meet deadlines.
- Physical activity required including bending, reaching, lifting and prolonged periods
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay & benefits!
- Comprehensive training and development programs that prepare employees to advance from within.
- A company focused on creating a positive work and client environment.
- Employee discounts on entertainment, products, and services nationwide!
Come Join Our Team!