Cantel Medical Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Service Technician II
at Cantel Medical Corp.
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Field Service
- Cantel Life Sciences
At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help our customers improve patient care. Choosing a career with Cantel means joining a company that’s driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and the passion to shape the future of infection prevention. If you want to be inspired by your work and have a hand in shaping the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Come and see why people love working here.
Cantel is a leading global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers which improve outcomes, enhance safety and help save lives. Our products include specialized medical device reprocessing systems for endoscopy and renal dialysis, advanced water purification equipment, sterilants, disinfectants and cleaners, sterility assurance monitoring products for hospitals and dental clinics, disposable infection control products primarily for dental and GI endoscopy markets, dialysate concentrates, hollow fiber membrane filtration and separation products. Additionally, we provide technical service for our products. Cantel medical is a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, specializing in the following operating units:
Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. Medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents and other supplies are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes. This segment is operated through MEDIVATORS.
Water purification systems for dialysis facilities, including hemodialysis dialyzer and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products. This segment is operated through Mar Cor Purification, Inc. and MEDIVATORS.
Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market including face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants. This segment is operated through Crosstex International, Inc.
- An ideal candidate possesses a Bachelor’s Degree or Technical Degree with equivalent experience. At minimum, high school diploma or equivalent required, with 4-6 years industry-related experience
- Understanding of water chemistry and water treatment required
- Basic mechanical and electrical skills
- Ability to complete plumbing tasks including working with Sched 80 PVC per MCP workmanship Standards
- Ability to complete basic electrical tasks including work with high and low voltage electrical per MCP Workmanship Standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to read, understand and follow Quality System documentation
- Good organizational skills
- Basic computer skills required including basic proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Ability to manage and maintain confidential and proprietary information
- Clean drivers licenses required.
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs. unassisted
- Complete equipment troubleshooting, maintenance and service activity runs to ensure system performance
- Respond to non-routing "call outs' for tank exchanges and basic service in a timely and proactive manner
- Sample collection at customer sites and analytical chemistry tests specfic to each site
- Maintenance of accurate records and communication of all data on custer sites
- Prepare and submit to customer and superiors "service" reports detailing maintenance preformed and equipment/application status
- Maintain and manage basic routine spare parts inventory
- Perform other duties as assigned
Cantel Medical company is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities as well as other qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin or other protected class status.