Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Order Puller (70062)
at Capital Lumber
Although we have over 70 years of success behind us, we still need innovative and dedicated employees to take us into the future. When you join the Capital team, you're empowered to succeed, encouraged to grow, and rewarded for your hard work.
We are currently looking for an Order Puller to work out of our Denver Branch. This is a seasonal position that is responsible for accurately banding, wrapping and staging all orders.
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Innovation / Creativity
- Developing Self & Others
Principal Accountabilities & Deliverables
- Reads hand-written or system generated sales order to complete labels for units
- Accurately completes paperwork for orders
- Accurately bands orders for loading on trucks
- Accurately wraps orders for loading on trucks
- Accurately stages orders for loading on trucks
- Notes all discrepancies and reviews these with Supervisor
- Assists in inventory and/or cycle counts as directed
- Assist in keeping all lanes and areas clean and clear for traffic
- Perform other work related duties as assigned by your supervisor and be flexible and adaptable to changes that will occur during the course of employment
- 0 to 2 years previous experience with industrial packaging/staging
- Good knowledge of lumber products
- Basic Math skills
- Good communication skills with positive attitude
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 75 pounds 5% or less of the workday
- Must be able stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl 5% or less of the workday
- Must be able to talk, see, hear, concentrate, think, learn and reason for all of the workday
- Must be able to sit and walk or otherwise move around for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes, and moving mechanical parts and vibrations. Work is performed outdoors, and employee is exposed to variety of extreme weather conditions at the distribution warehouse. The noise level in the work environment and warehouse can be loud.