Carollo Engineers, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Electrical Engineer
at Carollo Engineers, Inc.
Carollo Engineers is a nationally recognized environmental engineering firm that specializes in the planning, design, and construction of water and wastewater facilities. We are seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our team in Denver-Littleton, CO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform detailed electrical power systems design for water and wastewater treatment facilities with minimum supervision by a Senior Level Electrical Engineer
- Perform load calculations, detailed conduit routing, motor control center and switchgear design, and specification generation.
- Familiarity with power system applications, including calculation of available short circuit current, voltage drop, harmonic distortion, and power factor
- Field investigative and start-up experience
- Strong understanding of NEC, NFPA 820 and NESC
- Familiarity with the IEEE color book series
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated, articulate, and self-starting
- Have the ability to interact positively with clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 to 10 years experience working in Electrical Engineering
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- PE registration required
Carollo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender Identity, ethnicity, or veteran status. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will also be considered in a manner that is consistent with the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and/or any other similar ordinances as required.